Thursday, May 29, 2008

The 3rd thing

I have never been a reader of blogs, so I did not think I would be interested in getting all kinds of updates on things that I don't really need to know. I did, however, sign up for several of the blogs and have read some of the items. It amazes me how much time people spend writing their thoughts on their computers. I do not expect to become one of them. Having said that, much of the info is very interesting, from sweet stories about cats to the latest political baloney.

I still feel uncertain that I have done things correctly, as my blog is still not listed with the others. But here it is, so I hope I am actually registered. Maybe the delay is from the time when I was thought to be a spam blogger. I'll check to see if I'm listed by Monday; I don't want to remain invisible.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I found your blog had been entered in the NLLN region blog roll, so I moved you. Welcome, you're registerd just fine and we're glad to have you join us. I look forward to reading your blog.

Ivy's 23 things

Welcome to my world